Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Claim and the lazyynesss



OMG..im sooo lazy to do my claim..tapi tapi tapi.. duit nak buat claim malas..haiyoo..the problem with me is I always forgot where i've been before and because of that also i have to spend many hours or at least one day to complete my claim as I have to remember where and who i met..plus i have to remind my other colleague about claim as I need to sent it to Singapore office (our HQ) one day before the deadline..

Sigh! What to do like it or not I have to do it..kalau lah aku ada PA..ahaks..


3 comments:

Unknown said...

buat la tiap2 hari... biar sikit2 tapi tak ler teruk by the end of the month... apa la lu...

Cutie Pie Lulabi said...

kak tin : penyakit turun temurun manusia MALAS!

Anonymous said...

ish3, malas tul la syg nih.. babab kang tau la..