Monday, April 13, 2009

Tag Lagie ;-)

Hello Readers,

Kali ni di tag oleh Kak Diana (mama adam) Terime kasih ye kak. So people korang layannnn je k..

1) 4 names that friend call you:

-Siti
-Hidayah
-Daia..lupekan yg lain :-)
-Ayong (ni time sekolah dulu jew)

2) 4 Most Important dates in your life:

-12.03 (my birthday)
-6.8 (ibu birthday)
-17.7 ( ayah birthday)
-22.12 (shu birthday)
-17.10 (Asyraf birthday)
*actually ada byk lagi ni pun dah terlebih bagi..yg x di-listed tu sorry ye

3) 4 Things you've done in the last 30 minutes

- Take pic banner
-Facebuking
- sent email
-Check acc bank

4) 4 ways to be happy:

-Shoppppingggg..me love it
-Tido ngan lena
-mandi air sejukk
-solat

5) 4 of your favourite:

-Holiday
-Shopping
-Reading
-Swimming

6)4 things always found in your bag

-Wallet
-Hp
-pin
-pencil box

7) Top 4 u love soo much:

-diri sendiri
- Family
-Friends
-Barang-barang hasil titik peluh saya ;)

8) Top 4 'things' for you:

-My Car
-My Money!
-My CROCS
-My Katil..(ni plg best laa)

9) Top 4 who you would like to answer this survey:

-Haifaarah
-Bibabibah
-Kak Malisa Shaziea
- Ned Nadia

Thank You. ;-)

No comments: